• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Canyon-Final

Nice map, we liked it. Very different also, with all these colours and plants. We just played it, didn't make a bug hunt, but found this exploit area.

Remi over the roof
canion.jpg

You can climb this roof jumping over the edge of the tunnel to my right and then jumping to the house.

Upvote 0
Everytime I get to the Patriarch, this happens;

Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1992 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 (7813)

BossZombieController KF-Canyon-Final.BossZombieController (Function Old2k4.MonsterController.WhatToDoNext:0096) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- AActor::processState <- Object BossZombieController KF-Canyon-Final.BossZombieController, Old State State KFChar.BossZombieController.InitialHunting, New State State KFChar.BossZombieController.InitialHunting <- AController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Zombie Canyon <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

wat?

Upvote 0
I'm sorry? I'm confused? Well I am now as to how you could think I am confused? The only thing I'm confused about is your implication that I am confused. Thereby you created a self-fulfilling prophecy. You either planned that really well or don't speak English as your first language. :confused:

Turkeysub isn't the map creator, when he said "if you would like any changes" he was talking about the mirror he posted, not the map xP

Upvote 0
Just throwing this out here: Is Biovore still around?

Cause if not, Im gonna go ahead and fix the issues in his map so it can be returned to the whitelist. (and note that Im not planning to do any changes on the map apart from adding some blocking volumes, Biovore will still be fully credited)
OMG watch out he might cry and post in the WL thread thats its copywrited :D

Upvote 0