• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Framerate problems after update

Venty

May 15, 2009
before the update came out my game had perfect framerate. it was smooth as can be with no problems. now after the update has come out the framerate has dropped quite significantly. i would say i have a high end computer so this seems weird. any ideas on why the framerate could have dropped? i mean could the change of the text size make a difference?

my very first game upon installing the new patch was completely messed up, bad frame rate and my movement speed was really slow (likely that only half the time my inputs were being recognised). I thought, oh great the patch has screwed things up for me. The next time I restarted the game, things worked as normal.

I dare say, have you restarted the software and for that matter your PC?

Upvote 0
my very first game upon installing the new patch was completely messed up, bad frame rate and my movement speed was really slow (likely that only half the time my inputs were being recognised). I thought, oh great the patch has screwed things up for me. The next time I restarted the game, things worked as normal.

I dare say, have you restarted the software and for that matter your PC?

thanks alot man. i did what u said and it works fine. all i had to do was restart killing floor.

Upvote 0