• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Looks great...

How do you keep pumping these things out so fast?

Thanks, I have had allot of practice with 3D creation, taking multiple gaming classes and worked with multiple engines. I am also experienced in WebDesign so hopefully i will have my own site finished soon.

I'm not sure if you are still taking requests...but..
Sadly this first package has already been decided and most of the weapons finished as far as modeling. Your requests will be considered for the second release though.

that looks great & do you think the assult rifle could work because I got the sounds & everything + the engravings or texture on the sniper looks cool how it sais The Sorrow great work :)

Same story with the assault rifle I'm afraid as i have already started moving onto the animation stage your model will be considered in the second release but i mainly lean toward real world weapons such as the AWM and P90 with the exception of the one fantasy weapon i mentioned before.

Just another note: I had a problem with my animations on the sniper which i was hoping to release tomorrow but it will have to be held back because when imported into the sdk the mesh sends random polygons in different directions so it looks like a porcupine. Other then that though i haven't had time to work on much else.

Upvote 0
sorry about all the problems that have occured :\

anyway we're talking about real weapons I am making an M4 assult rifle so that can be for the next mod + I wanted to make a p90 but I can't so do you think you could add one in the next mod where you actualy see the bullets going down the transparent magazine that is if it is transparent I will send some meshes & a map soon to check out

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can't wait to use 'em :D, the sniper (it's a sniper, right?) looks SWEET!

Thanks for the support and yes it is a sniper created by The_Sorrow.

Its almost done! I took a breather from the other projects I've been working on today and am now really close to releasing the sniper. It now has the following animations: Fire, Reload, and PutDown, all there is left is the idle animation.

The only other problem with it still is the fact that when it loads up it doesn't have the correct positions or poses but after you fire it fixes that.

Ok here's the latest screen.

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/snipermutv.jpg/

Upvote 0
I did what it said in the readme, but I don't see any mutators :S

I put all the files in "system" in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/system/"
I put snipermut folder in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/", and "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/kfmod/classes", just to be sure.
I put the files in "Texutres" in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/textures/"
I put the files in "Animations" in "/Steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor/Animations/"

:S

Last edited:
Upvote 0