• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Name that WW2 vehicle

mysteryvehicle.jpg

Upvote 0
Maingun missing?

it certainly is that tank, but all information i can get on the Type 92 is that it has a 6.5(later 7.7)mm mg in the hull and a 13mm heavy machinegun in the turret....

maybe some field modification?
because i cant find any info aside the version with 2 MG's on the whole net o_O

I found a single reference saying that some later production models were armed with a 20mm gun in the hull and the 7.7 in the turret, everyone else (even when they showed the 20mm) only talked about the machine gun armed versions. Only problem with that is that this has the early production suspension ... could have been a prototype or something, I guess... I found several pictures showing the 20mm gun in the hull, all with the early suspension. None with the later spoked roadwheels ...

Upvote 0
what do you use to search?
i guess you have more reference HP's and some books maybe
i have neither :p

google sucks for stuff like this

btw bother to share that reading?
seems interesting to read if that info is so rare :)

Sorry, dude - it was just google, and I didn't bookmark the page. :( If I run across it again I'll mark it for you though ...

I've got a couple books, but ... oh, crap, I didn't even think to look in there. I'll dig it out and see if it says anything.

Upvote 0