• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Red Path Trader, How to make them?

I see it follows the PathNodes, but still couldnt figure it out, any help?
Rebuild paths. Then rightclick the top of your viewort and check View -> Show Paths. That way you see the connections between the paths. White means perfect; green means almost perfect; blue means traversible but if there is a better way, take that instead; yellow means the path is forced.

Make sure the paths to the trader are at least blue (or yellow for that matter).

Upvote 0
Hm.
Do you have a trader volume set up (can you purchase items in it when you test your map) and do you have a path leading there?
Are you sure the trader path effect is enabled in the menu?

If this doesn't help you solve the problem, can you upload your map somewhere and send me a link per PM? I promise not to use or publish anything about the map and I will relay possible fixes (should I find any) to you via PM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh yes, Door working, trader working, all just good, even the teleporters, all ok, but
Wow, TraderPathEffect enabled in the menu? lol, i didnt even know about this, where it is?

Hm.
Do you have a trader volume set up (can you purchase items in it when you test your map) and do you have a path leading there?
Are you sure the trader path effect is enabled in the menu?

If this doesn't help you solve the problem, can you upload your map somewhere and send me a link per PM? I promise not to use or publish anything about the map and I will relay possible fixes (should I find any) to you via PM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0