• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra habits

For me its the usuall stuff, like sometimes ducking IRL when shot at, or trying to peer around or over objects with my head IRL when i can't see something, and the odd curse word muttered or a laugh here and there.

But i have also been guildty of yelling out "He's a Nazi! get him!" in my best Grandpa Simpson voice a few times.
And i do recall a few rounds playing axis where i would type "Mein leben!" on global chat every time i got killed, but some people didn't have a sense of humour about it, so it never developed into a real habit.

Upvote 0
Not much.. got excited once on a tank map, when I parked my T34 next a forest and spent the next 15 minutes potting anything that passed my way (about 10 tanks) - longest stretch of my online 'life'.

Gave myself a 'Star of Russia' for that.. :)

Irritating nitpicking, I apologise:):

That would be the "Hero of the Soviet Union"-star...

I myself really don

Upvote 0
My RO Habits:

-Walking forward while firing full svt magazines at enemies; It really works!

-Firing full clips of pistol ammo when 1 round would do

-Tapping right mouse right before I throw an F1, this often interferes with long range throwing

-Bayoing when I should shoot

-Shooting when I should Bayo

-Bashing when I should run

-Running out of ammo at the most inapropriate times

-Bayoing the walls

-Generally attracting almost every grenade and artillery strike on the map, maybe in the entire game

-Sucking really bad and then making a huge comeback later

-Listing things because I can :p

Upvote 0
Eh, this would fall under all game habits for me, as I play too many games to get a habit in one of them only.

• I swear a ton
  • I sometimes look closer when I'm zoomed in with the Sniper
  • I never seem to prepare myself for corner battles, so when people pop out, I sometimes jump IRL like I'm scared and just shoot hoping I kill him (works 99% of the time)
  • I look at the map too often, and it gets me killed.
I have plenty more, just can't think straight at the moment.

Upvote 0
Everytime I fire a bolt action rifle I quietly whisper out loud "There's an eagle on the edge of this rifle, and it's drunk". I then miss and am shot by my intended target.

I always bayo any dead horses or cows I come across JUST IN CASE.

I sometimes try and lean round my screen to peer round a corner. This doesn't work.

Upvote 0
I move my real-life head up and down for a better view through in-game fences.

I always feel the need to pick up machine guns of the fallen, even during attack missions. If it's an enemy LMG, it is such an opportunity that I just have to take it. Why waste good firepower anyway.

I also like to run onto low obstacles near spawn and make high jumps.

Upvote 0