• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kotaku posts Killing Floor top of the PC Sales charts

kotaku.png
We are happy to see that Kotaku have been watching the PC Sales Charts carefully - and spotted Killing Floor as the top seller on Steam for last week. Nice to see! Jump over to the Kotaku story HERE.

Not a suprise at all!!!

Not a suprise at all!!!

kotaku.png
We are happy to see that Kotaku have been watching the PC Sales Charts carefully - and spotted Killing Floor as the top seller on Steam for last week. Nice to see! Jump over to the Kotaku story HERE.

I forsee Killing Floor to being a major game for many years to come. I've been on the grand opening of so many games. I'm astounded at the progress that KF is making. Then again, it helps having a company like Tripwire & Steam being concerned about the product, as well as, the players. KF is going to grow like crazy!!! I absolutely love the game. Between KF and L4D I now have the best of two worlds!!! To the devs of the game, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I see years and years of entertainment!

Upvote 0