• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra featured at TangoDown.nl

SiC-Disaster

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
As some of you may know Nimster and me are involved in a Dutch tactical gaming community called Tango Down.
We focus on the (in our opinion) best tactical shooters available, and that means we pay attention to quite a lot of games: the older Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Hidden and Dangerous, OFP/ArmA and ofcourse Red Orchestra as well.

We have made a habit of writing articles on the games the community is focussed at so people who are new can get an insight in to what the games are all about, and this time the turn was for Red Orchestra! :)
(other articles so far include the original Rainbow Six, Hidden and Dangerous, an overview of Blackfoot Studios, and an article on tactical movement and tactics)

Fantastically written by Nimster it is meant to give an overview of the history of RO, and though most of you will not understand since it is Dutch, the screens say enough and at least bring back a lot of memories as well! :)

Read the article(/view the pics;)) here!
[url]http://www.tangodown.nl/forum/thread-379.html[/URL]

Heres a translation.. Google style so probably full of errors..

Red Orchestra: from vision to hit Steam
Red Orchestra: van visie tot Steam-hit
Red Orchestra: from vision to hit Steam

Recentelijk werd Red Orchestra: Heroes Of Stalingrad door Tripwire Interactive aangekondigd.​
Recently Red Orchestra: Heroes Of Stalingrad by Tripwire Interactive announced.
En in maart 2009 bestond Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 drie jaar.​
And in March 2009 consisted Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 three years.
Deze game genoot een wereldwijde release via Steam op 14 maart 2006, en is sindsdien een succes te noemen.​
This game had a worldwide release via Steam on March 14, 2006, has since been called a success.
Maar er gaat een langere geschiedenis aan vooraf.​
But there is a long history in advance.
Een mooi moment om​

Upvote 0
i speak flemmish dutch (wich is the correct form of dutch :rolleyes: ) and believe me, reading what the dutch write is much more easy than understanding what they say :D

I dunno how you can say that. Dutch dutch is very understandable due to all the pronounced nasty letters K and SCH anyone?

I think your kind of dutch is harder to understand but at least it sounds more friendly.

Upvote 0