• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

mouse lag to the extreme

i spent about 6 hours searching on the week ends for any driver updates but was unable to find any for the card, however this doesnt mean that they dont exist, i may just be retarded at google =P. But i think so

Latest Geforce 8xxxM series drivers for XP 32 bit can be found here.

Latest Geforce 8xxxM series drivers for Vista 32 bit can be found here.

If you're running any other OS, just visit nvidia.com and hit the 'Download drivers' button and select yours from the list.

Make sure to read the instructions carefully.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok i just downloaded from the link (internet reset) and it had no effect, in fact it said it couldnt find any drivers compatible with the hardware. I have checked serveral times and i do have a 8400M GT graphics card. The second time i ran it, it informed me that the program was designed for windows7/vista 32 bit and i had niether, which is rediculous. So i am thoroughly confused, but i believe this may be the problem.

Upvote 0
i have a Sony VGN- FZ35G, however i have already checked and tried to get drivers from Sony to no avail, and as for those other driver sites, i checked them and got the same problem. With jamestsao's suggestion can you give me some more information? is it in the game or on the computers control panel? etc.
Any more help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Upvote 0