• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Flashlight addition purchase

TheCule

Grizzled Veteran
May 5, 2009
Hey guys,

Alright so the time I've been playing now it seems that there's only a few specific weapons which carry flashlights. For someone like a commando it can be quite a pain not having a flashlight on your primary weapon (bullpop) in maps like farm.

I then started thinking about a simple idea that might work. Basically at the trader, you should be able to purchase flashlight accessories for your weapons. So.. say you buy this flashlight addition, you would now be able to use flashlight on all of your weapons etc.

I don't really know whenever or not this idea already have been suggested before in another thread, but just thought I would put it out here :)

[EDIT]

Corrections and/or additional suggestions to the idea:

-You should purchase an individual flashlight for each weapon. So it's not like something you just buy once and then have access to it from all weapons. You purchase individual gun attachments for each weapon that don't have it

-Ontop of that maybe have some sort of flashlight upgrade so your flashlights have longer battery life

[/EDIT]

Cheers.

Last edited:
It would have to be expensive enough to make it balanced but I like the idea of gun attachments.

Yes of course :) Price would have to be a big factor as it would be quite a helping hand.

But you should be required to buy a new flashlight for each weapon that doesn't have one already.

Agreed. So you would purchase individual flashlights for each weapon.

Upvote 0
why not have the flash light as a strap maybe around the head or torso, that can be purchased at the trader??

Yeah, but the problem would be that doing that would make it more pricey than purchasing lights for your individual weapons, seeing as if you had it around your head, you would be able to just make a single purchase and then use it for everything.

Either way would work, it's just a question about price and balancing :) Cool idea anyway.

Upvote 0