• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can't join any games?

Me too. I got into a server. Connecting screens. 6 Minutes later Connection failed. I want 6 minutes of my life back.

Exactly the same problem like me... I get, after opening the ports, a loading screen.. but it doesnt work --> Connection Fail

Time for bed, im a bit disappointed because I buyed the game already some days ago an now it doesnt work.

Upvote 0
I have a DIR-655, I turned on uPnP, forwarded 27000-27050, 1200, allowed WAN ping, I set my ip to be outside router protection and nothing. After I turned on uPnP I had 1 attempted connect to a server but it failed. The whole time, whenever I try to join a server I get a flood in my router log of:

Blocked outgoing ICMP packet (ICMP type 3) from (...)

I just disabled anti-spoof checking and put end port mapping on the least restrictive and stil getting that ICMP error. I'm not sure why I can't connect to any servers, it takes a while to find an empty one to test connecting to which makes it ever more painful. I assume it has to do with the ICMP error because it's the only error in my logs. Sadly I've been googling it for an hour and it seems there isn't a known solution on how to make this router stop blocking.

Upvote 0
If I knew I was going to waste 3 hours waiting then 3 more hours trying to find a server to on run then I would have spent my night playing the non Retail version. I hope tomorrow everything works and this was just a problem that they were aware would happen (Someone told me the reason why the game was late getting online was the servers). To think I stayed up until 03:00 when I have to work in the morning just trying to get one game in... tsk tsk.. I'll never learn :D

Upvote 0
I am not that good with networking, however, I did manage to find a guide on forwarding ports for different type of routers after an hour of searching.

After I forwarded the port the game still won't connect to the servers, sometimes I can get into a game but I will still lose connection after a few seconds.

Here's a picture of the port settings, my router is BT home hub 2.0

Are the settings correct, did I doing anything wrong?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
The odd thing I'm finding is that if I am using the server browser out of game, I can find well over 600+ servers running Killing Floor. Whereas in game, I can only find say 30 max.

I really am hoping that this is not a port issue as I'm at university and I cannot edit ports ;;

and another thing I have noticed. You cannot join a server from the Server browser out of the game apparently, well its not working for me =[

Upvote 0