• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor in the Press -

Well TWi does have some PR work to do. :p

In the past year.. RE5, Fallout, L4D, i'm probably missing some others. They have to separate the game from others..

A lot of people are going to think bloats are a copy of boomers, when bloats came first. Crawlers a copy of hunters.. same thing.

People are dumb like that, but dumb people make up most of a games sales.

Upvote 0
A lot - Rob (Dion) has learnt a huge amount from working on next gen weapons and we've been able to back some of that learning into the older engine. The other artists (Dave/Leland) have done a phenomenal job on the environmental and character art; the animators have been letting sick imaginations run away... and the original KF crew have done a storming job.

You'll be impressed!

circle jerk ;p

Upvote 0
... , I can bet you money that there’ll be like a dozen new custom maps to play within a few days of the game being out. Some of them may even be good :)

Thanks for the faith in the custom mappers

and after reading that interview, Alex seems to be a real weirdo ... in a good way ... unless you meet him in the dark hyped up about killing monsters in a game :eek:

Upvote 0
Thanks for the faith in the custom mappers

and after reading that interview, Alex seems to be a real weirdo ... in a good way ... unless you meet him in the dark hyped up about killing monsters in a game :eek:

Quirky i think would be a better description i dont think you can call someone a weirdo but mean it in a good way but then again he obviously seems to have a fetish for naked zombies or specimen whatever you want to call them:eek::D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also, people are laying $50,k AAA title expectations on KF which isn't exactly fair. Almost all the major zombie games have large budgets and all that jazz. I mean, comparing it to FO3? You guys need to think in scale.

I'm not doubting that, for what you pay, for what it is, KF is going to do very well and it's going to be a lot of fun.

Upvote 0
I expect fun no matter what the cost. I expect fun even if it's $10.

If burger king was awful, I wouldn't buy a $1 spicey chicken sandwidch. But it tastes acceptable, even if bad for me.
Sure, I'd rather have a quizno's toasted sub, which is $4-$8, but it's not like the BK $1 sandwich made my tongue rip itself out of my mouth in horror like with Tales of Valor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0