• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Encumberance/Weapon Limit?

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
Didn't see much info on this, and I haven't played the mod.

Can you carry all the weapons at once? I saw something mentioned about carrying weight somewhere before....

Yes, I'm going to compare it to L4D-

In L4D, you have real restrictions on how much you can carry. Only one medkit, only one bottle of pills, only one main weapon.

I think that both increases the game's difficulty and reliance on teammates.

So will KF allow you to carry pistols, shotgun, axe, rifle, assault rifle and magnum all at once? Are there any other restrictions on how much you can carry, or that carrying one item percludes you from carrying another?

Too bad it isn't like a Resident Evil 2 fanny pack, just provides 2 extra spaces for inventory, yet still is able to hold a minigun or rocket launcher without difficulty. Though that was one thing I liked about Outbreak version of RE.

If I recall correctly, in the mod version Alex was tossing about an idea of having a purchasable "Backpack" item, which expanded your ability to hold items.

This was done away with when the perks system was implemented, as one of the perks specifically expanded your slots, allowing you to carry more weapons and grenades, or to purchase the LAW (support perk).

Upvote 0