• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sniperdragon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Netherlands
I want to get some good music to listen to in the background whilst playing KF, So I decided to make a music thread about it. Post all music here that you listen whilst playing KF, and that Fits/Complents the normal KF theme.
Posting Rihanna etc. is definately a no-no.

For me, since I mainly listen Hip-Hop and gabber, and because Hip-Hop isn't exactly horror themed, here is some good electronic horror music for you.
Mind, the first time you will hate it. Listen to it a second, or even third time. You will see it fits KF very well. Imagine for example your heart is pounding at the beats speed ^^.
Also, again, I would like to invite others to post as well, because I want to discover new music you can listen whilst playing KF.

(Resident Evil Main theme. Should be staple even for non-electronic listeners. RE From 1:35 for those who care.)
YouTube - Amnesys - Worldwide Crisis

YouTube - Angerfist - Looking to Survive

YouTube - Angerfist - Sensational Gargle (New Album)

YouTube - Angerfist FT. D Spirit - That Shooting Pain

YouTube - N-Vitral - Coma

Post your whatever music that fits KF (horroresque tune)

Last edited:
Hiphop may not suit a horror-themed game. True. However, it being horrific should count for something... ;)

I had some classical music from a webcast on the other day, and it fit surprisingly well in with the sort of end of the world thing you may feel while playing e.g. WestLondon. It was not the sort of composition you hear in Star Wars or any other high budget films. Just very calm... It was a nice change from the noise already in the game(which I also think is great)... Why not mix the two?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hiphop may not suit a horror-themed game. True. However, it being horrific should count for something... ;)

I had some classical music from a webcast on the other day, and it fit surprisingly well in with the sort of end of the world thing you may feel while playing e.g. WestLondon. It was not the sort of composition you hear in Star Wars or any other high budget films. Just very calm. It was a nice change from the noise-kind of music already in the game(which I also think is great). Why not mix the two?

Classical Gabber??? :p:p:p
Oh, and Nazar, that Crackbong song and Emalkay song are AWESOME for KF. I've been searching for slowish drum 'n bass like that but haven't been able to find it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mostly Metal for me. A select few would be; Soilwork's Song of the ****ed, Megadeth's Angry Again, plenty of Iron Maiden's songs, and some of Deadlock's.
I used to listen to Soilwork, The Bringer is pretty god dam good, although my favorite will always be Shadowchild ^^.

You know what I find very interesting? Drum n Bass and Gabber sound quite alike, only Gabber utilitizes a way louder bass drum and more noise samples.

To continue:

This is a drum n bass + gabber cross-over. Sounds weird, but nice. Plus, Whats more awesome then "When there is no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth". And even more awesome, That shed looks like the shed in KF-Swamp!!!!
YouTube - Darkcore

Cheesy horror tunes warning:
YouTube - Angerfist-Cannibal

This one has one of those "The whole world has deserted you" intros. Rather depressing, but cool!
YouTube - Nyon & D.T. Sndprojekt - Dark Flower

YouTube - HELLSYSTEM - My Gun ( Nitrogenetics rmx )

This one is no gabber, its more like Nine Inch Nails.
YouTube - Kaossilator song "Low Batteries" - Heavy Industrial

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hmm..

hmm..

In my opinion I would be quite disappointed if the soundtrack was hip-hop or DnB etc... I would say that really doesn't fit the atmosphere at all and would ruin it a bit for me.

It needs something industrial, possibly with a touch of metal, a good thumping beat, and atmospheric ambience.

The KF soundtrack was pretty good as it was, so an extension/remake of that style would be really good.

Upvote 0
In my opinion I would be quite disappointed if the soundtrack was hip-hop or DnB etc... I would say that really doesn't fit the atmosphere at all and would ruin it a bit for me.

It needs something industrial, possibly with a touch of metal, a good thumping beat, and atmospheric ambience.

The KF soundtrack was pretty good as it was, so an extension/remake of that style would be really good.
Same..

I think KF's soundtrack is as good as the original UT's. Really it sort of reminds me of it a bit, almost nostalgic..

It could use more to be used on maps though.

Upvote 0

This thread is not about the KF music that is or is gonna be inbuilt into the game, but rather about music you can listen whilst playing KF.

Upvote 0