• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I got my first kills

Cant remember what my first kills where but the first map I played online was Konigsplatz as an Russian Bolty & MG'er; probably got my firsts kills with that as I used to always chose the MG as I knew i was pretty decent with it.

I can remember spending ages on the early betas of Berezina, a few weeks later, practicing long range shots with the bolt actions, and celebrating all of my (very rare) pixel shooting kills :)

Good luck on the field Friar.

Upvote 0
My first kill ever was on a map that no longer exists in RO, it was from the first days of the mod over 5 years or more ago. I attached 2 of the pictures from that same kill. It was great because after I killed him his body literally slid down the hill and right into the river.

Attachments

• RO_Snipe.jpg
    RO_Snipe.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • RO_Snipe1.jpg
    RO_Snipe1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
My first kill was in the mod in 3.3 when some german ran from behind a corner or something, back then i had a harder time spotting my enemies but i nailed him, and it felt totally different to any other game and that got me hooked :p

Last night though i and another guy cornered a german MG-gunner, he went for his pistol and shot his clip into my teammate.
I leaned around the corner and unfortunately misfired, but thankfully he emptied his next clip into the wall instead of into me as i quickly stopped leaning :p
Then he tried to make a break for it and ran away, and i tried to chase him with my bayonet, but ofcourse i couldnt outrun him. I hadnt bolted my rifle, but now with his back towards me and running straight from me, this was the time to do it and i shot him in the back, and he did a faceplant ^^

Upvote 0
My first kill was a long, long time ago and I'm sure it was something incredibly stupid (TK) or incredibly lucky (spray and pray with an SMG)...

Now, my first kill after RO went commercial release was on Rakowice as a German PAK-Soldat. Running towards the front lines and pulled out a Panzerfaust in preparation of some armour to shoot at only to have a Russian with a PPSh hit the dirt about 30 metres in front of me. So I shot him with the Panzerfaust and was rewarded with calls of 'OMFG you HAX!' and 'WTF you hacked! You can't use that against infantry!' :rolleyes:

Upvote 0