• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I got my first kills

Friar

Mar 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
I just got my first two kills today on a French server; the battlefield was Stalingrad Kessel.

First kill was in the warehouse; a German rifleman got me from behind. I had primed an F1 grenade, and he stepped over to my corspe (looting it, maybe?). He went boom and I had a augh-fest over the mic.

Secpnd kill was in the same place, but on the ground floor. I was patroling the area when I saw a blur that was on the bottom of my screen and there I saw the head of a rifleman. I took cover behind a fallen strut and IS'd in, looked around - he was looking through a crack in the wall. Shot his head and, I swear I heard a splat, and then the kill message came up. Success! But then a stick grenade got me.:(

Ah well, it was fun. Not worthy for the "Greatest Moments" topic (which, I think, is now dead something) but it was still fun. I had an MN91/30 by the way, and I think the bayonet I attached was my good-luck charm, if you will.

*puts on pro-congrats suit and awaits congratulations*

~Friar

Hmm my first "online" kill in RO . . . it was in Kaukasus back in 2005. I was playing as a German and had just spawned from Tower spawn, going up the hill. Being a noob and having no grasp of the game, I was scared ****less. I proned by the rocks up the spawn, near the Tower looking at the bloodbath going on by the gate. I think I picked a few senseless shots at the fight, then after someone popped up at the right corner of the courtyard wall, Kar98 did it's job that time :cool:

That was the first step on the path of becoming a weapon of mass destruction as a Machine Gunner :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0