• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finer Undead Things Invite

Steam ID: Munkee121

1. Smack that muhfugga
2. Omnomnomnomonom, I hide my wounds until I turn and then I eat them.
3. I camp out with them and wait until they die of old age. Then I take their stuff.
4. P90 is the most efficient gun because it has a huge clip size, combined with stopping power, and bandolier you can take out any zombie-oh wait wrong game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do?

I'll wait with Her till the end. After "transormation" I'll shot Her and then I'll shot myself into head to avoid transformation.

Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do?

If we are in the safehouse I'll tell them to tie me up and kill me if I turn into zombie. If we are in the move I would tell them about the wound, say goodbye and try my luck solo.

Question 3: You come across a group of elderly survivors with copious amounts of food and medical supplies. They will obviously be a liability if they come with you. What do you do?

It depands on situation if I'm short on supplies,then I probably take their supplies and let them stick with my group ( if they manage to keep up with us). If not I wish them good luck and leave them.

Question 4: In your opinion, what is the most useful weapon against infected freaks/undead hordes. Think about things like sound/power/durability, etc.

Kinetic energy + pointy objects. Evrything which can puncture their heads is a best weapon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Steam: sandbagcone

1: Give person copious amounts of anesthetic, like alcohol, and then deftly surgically sever the spinal column. After all, want to minimize suffering, but can let them up and wander around.

2: Wander off into the sunset and try to go as far as possible. Wouldn't mind seeing what the other side is like, but wouldn't want to betray allies.

3: Take the more mobile ones with me as distraction fodder down the road. Old and slow people can be useful tools.

4: If they're your traditional Romero zombies, I'd go with either a shotgun, or a long pole. Buckshot is relatively common, and if they're the slow stupid zombies, you can easily just poke them down to the ground and they'll spend the next 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get up.

If they're fast zombies, I'd go with a hand gun. To my own head.

Upvote 0
Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do?

Where's my tool box? :)

Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do?

Run off in search of an axe, Kill as many Zeds as I can, then get pwned and smashed into tiny little pulpy bits of meat by 35 fleshpounds.

Question 3: You come across a group of elderly survivors with copious amounts of food and medical supplies. They will obviously be a liability if they come with you. What do you do?

Where's my tool box? ;-)

Question 4: In your opinion, what is the most useful weapon against infected freaks/undead hordes. Think about things like sound/power/durability, etc.

AXE! A big f***off Axe!

Upvote 0
Steam ID : kfrobot

Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do?

SORRY BABY! *smash*

You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do?
I'll leave to fight zombies and destruct them so my friends could run away.

You come across a group of elderly survivors with copious amounts of food and medical supplies. They will obviously be a liability if they come with you. What do you do?
first, clear the place then bring them with me.

In your opinion, what is the most useful weapon against infected freaks/undead hordes. Think about things like sound/power/durability, etc.
flame thrower!!

Upvote 0
1.) I think it's better do kill *whoever* right now, to let him/her/them die with a clear conscience.

2.) I'd just leave without saying a word and put a bullet in every rotten figure which crosses my way.
And save the last one for me ...

3.) At least I won't die alone.
Old people have lots of expirience.
"I survived 2 world wars, I'm not gonna let 'em eat me"

4.) Mmmm...
A nuke ... ?

Steam ID: riotbreaker

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dig for gold

Shhhh... They like surprises anyways.

Bring them with. If a horde rushes I can push 'em into the fray to get away

Well, L4D has taught me that pipe bombs are very, very effective against zombies. So in the real-world, I would of course gather that the same holds true.

Steam ID = breadtruck

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If she has a good life insurance policy, kill her and get the money.
If not, kill her and blame it on the dog.

Wait until you get all of them in front of you and distracted, and take advantage of the free meal.

tarp.jpg

Kill them, stock up, and keep rollin' on.

I've always been partial to the Remington 870 12 ga. pump-action shotgun with 00 Buckshot, due to the close groups and the absolute shreddage of buckshot, but then again a decent M1911A1-pattern .45 is always good because it makes a mess of whatever you hit with it, and it never runs out of ammo:D

Upvote 0
Steam ID: 18-Bravo

Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do? I guess I would wait until they started showing the signs of their changing before doing the demoralising deed while they still had some part of their humanity left.

Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do? I would alert them to my infection, but ask for a quick end.

If the area is remotely clear of the zombies, I would stay until the supplies started running short, or head out when the zombie populace became a real danger to the area.

Question 4: In your opinion, what is the most useful weapon against infected freaks/undead hordes. Think about things like sound/power/durability, etc. Likely: a pistol with a very common caliber, unlikely; an M4 Masterkey, very unlikely: something belt-fed.

Upvote 0
ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/haeckel

Cure them with said claw hammer.

Leave the group and seek out death fighting the infected.

See if they will share some of their supplies with my group. Otherwise take it by force.

Crowbar, it's durable, has multiple uses as a melee weapon and doubles as a tool. For firearms I go with a semi-automatic rifle.

Upvote 0

Give them the hammer, show them a mirror and assume they'll know to do the rest.

Jokingly mention that "i'm feeling dead today".

"Hey is that a Yanni concert over there?" ... *take provisions, and bolt*

The Spork.

Upvote 0