• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad New Unit Recruiting

Mr. Petrov

Jan 9, 2009
Dobar Dan,

I am pleased to announce that the 3rd Yugoslav Armija has officially been activated as of today (23 MAR 2009.) We are a Yugoslav Partisans unit and will be fighting a long side the allies of course and are accepting both infantry and tankers. We are excited to start recruiting, and will be doing our best to grow in size. As of now I have most of the unit basics sorted out but am still working on the cosmetics; website, signatures, avatars, medals, and other things along those lines. I hope to gain a minimum of 6 members before deploying to the front lines (aka joining Theater of Conflict.) My friends, if you have any suggestions or are willing to help feel free to PM me on these boards. If you know of anyone willing to join a unit then send them this direction and I will gladly accept their applications. I know some of you loners hang out around here and if you happen to be interested in joining click here.

Hvala lijepa,
Andrej Matkovič

Last edited: