• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finer Undead Things Invite

[TW]Sanzliot

Art Director
Oct 17, 2005
I'd like to invite early Killing Floor fans to the Finer Undead Things (or F.U.D. for short) steam group. This is a private group started by Tripwire Devs. The group focus's on playing zombie/infected and other horror themed games like Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead, and any other game that falls under the Horror, Survival Horror, Zombie, Infected, etc.

All you have to do is answer one of these introductory questions (or all if your feeling froggy) and post your steamID and I'll send you an invite.

Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do?

Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do?

For example, do you hide your infected wound until you turn and potentially harm your friends, or do you tell them and let them finish you off.

Question 3: You come across a group of elderly survivors with copious amounts of food and medical supplies. They will obviously be a liability if they come with you. What do you do?

Question 4: In your opinion, what is the most useful weapon against infected freaks/undead hordes. Think about things like sound/power/durability, etc.

Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do?
Smash it. She's better of dead.

Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do?
Give all my weapons/other supplies to my mates, then take 1 grenade with me and take as many of dem' bastards with me as possible.

Question 3: You come across a group of elderly survivors with copious amounts of food and medical supplies. They will obviously be a liability if they come with you. What do you do?
Take the supplies and leave, those who can keep up, those keep up with us. Those who can't make it, they don't make it. Hard times are hard times.

Question 4: In your opinion, what is the most useful weapon against infected freaks/undead hordes. Think about things like sound/power/durability, etc.

A pump action combat shotgun (Not a civilian one). Since almost every clone doesn't have any armor whatsoever, a shotgun does extreme damage against them. Exception of course are armor plated foes, or those wielding bullet-proof jackets(??)

Upvote 0

If it's a standard slow zombie i run way. If it's a kill or be killed thing i'd kill them.

Go solo but if i could I'd probably amputate, then hope i don't die of blood loss

If theres less than five I'd take them and thier stuff along. If theres more I'd let them continue surviving on thier own.

If it were a "Real" zombie invasion

Crowbar = Common can be used as a tool and pretty effective when it comes down to the killing. (Not that i've had the practice) Will last a long time and will never run out of ammo :D

Im not a gun buff so i don't really know much about actual guns but if i could choose any weapon then it would probably be some kind of assault rifle, burst or semi auto fire.

Yeah, I don't want to be in the steam group .I just felt like answering the questions. Seeing as i hate L4D and killing floor is the only zombie game i'll be playing on my PC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Steam ID: Linfosoma

1-If they want to be killed then I would kill them. If not they should at least stay away form the group.

2-I would tell them Im infected, but I would ask them to let me stay away, I wanna see what the other side is like =)

3-I wouldn't take them with me, but I wouldn't steal either. I would probably try to trade in as much as I can and leave them.

4-It depends on the type of enemy we are facing. If we are fighting regular zombies I would pick a light submachine gun and go for headshots, suppressed if possible because I like to sneak around. I don't care about power so much, reliability is more important IMO.

Upvote 0
Steam ID: ross1969

1. First I would not know what to do but as its my own safety I would probably kill them as they might say they wanted to be killed beforehand.

2. I tell them that I am infected because I don't want any other harm to come to them also I would say to them to leave me bheind and elt them take my supplies.

3. I would take all the help I could get elderly people are better than no people and you never know when they might come in handy.

4. For me the weapon I would use and would always be is a Auto shotgun for the full blast effect and its easy to relaod and spreads out the shells.

Upvote 0
sure

A: Claw hammer to the brain.

A: Don a bomb vest and find the nearest swarm. When I die, I'm leaving a crater.

A: Keep moving. Anyone you don't know it a liability, especially groups.

A: Crowbar. Good as a blunt, slashing, and piercing weapon, and like the good man (Max Brooks) says, a reliable tool to destroy the brain w/ a thrust and twirl through the eye socket.
It's also good at opening doors and just getting into things in general. Like a zombie apocalypse swiss army knife or sorts.

Upvote 0
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/member.php?u=13"][COLOR=orange][B][TW]Sanzliot[/B][/COLO
user_online.gif

Senior Artist

Something came up on my screen like a message unfortunatly I could not acess it due to it saying something like I have a pop up blocker I dont know why but thats what it said, any ideas?

Upvote 0

damn, no sledgehammer?

grab a gun and do some rambo **** :D

steam id: nazarazak

Upvote 0
A:Claw hammer to the brain.

A:Wait for the opritunity to sacrafice myself to save them.

A:Tell them to come with. If anything they will be slower than you so if you need to run away they can be sacraficed.

A:I would choose a MP5SD.

Upvote 0

Tell her you did'nt marry her for her brains anyway..lol

Friendship is about giving....:p

A liability are you kidding how do you think they got all that stuff from being nice to the neighbours...I say join the Hells grannies and the grumpy old men gang and kick some A** for a change..:D

A 10,000 watt amplifier playing 24/7 Barry Manilow....It makes my ears bleed anyday god knows what it would do to their scrambled brains...lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd like to invite early Killing Floor fans to the Finer Undead Things (or F.U.D. for short) steam group. This is a private group started by Tripwire Devs. The group focus's on playing zombie/infected and other horror themed games like Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead, and any other game that falls under the Horror, Survival Horror, Zombie, Infected, etc.

All you have to do is answer one of these introductory questions (or all if your feeling froggy) and post your steamID and I'll send you an invite.

1. Say goodbye with a kiss of the claw hammer.

2. Hide. Infect the bastards for not proetcting MEEEEE!

3. Easy. Eat them. All of them. AAALLLLLL.

4. Baseball bat. With 6 inch nails through it. And glass bits. And razor wire. Its green - never needs refueling or ammo pickups :)

Upvote 0
ID: Spirit757

1. Strap a bomb to her when she's almost turned and user her as FP bait, and blow them all to hell when they swarm.

2. Stop using their food/water/whatever other important supplies. Fight as long as I can. Then, when I'm almost zombified, do a heroic thing where I bait them and pull a #1 with myself.

3. Kill them and take their supplies. In a zombie apocalypse, it's the humane thing to do.

4. A G11, or a P90 I think. Both are quite efficient with ammo and size, IMHO.

Upvote 0