• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Crosshairs

But they have so many crosshairs left over from RO, but I heard they will be stored deep in a mountain with all the atomic/chemical/biological waste.

There was a plan sometime ago to rescue the Crosshairs from the enslavement forced upon them by dreaded TWI securiat but it is now believed that The Crosshairs Alliance Party or C.R.A.P for short, did a deal whereby the Croshairs themselves were given leaner sentences with a view to possilbe parole via the Battlefield United Members Scheme or B.U.M.S although B.U.M.S deny any knowledge of C.R.A.P.

Very Recently the Special Theory Institute for Negative gaming Kills or S.T.I.N.K have been suspected of underpinning the whole plan but they have fervently denied that both B.U.M.S and C.R.A.P have anything to do with S.T.I.N.K.

So there you have it...or in the words of Forrest Gump "S**T Happens" but it is nothing to do with B.U.M.S, C.R.A.P or S.T.I.N.K or so we are told?

Upvote 0
You could just look at the screenshots that have been released...

is hard to tell if there is freeaim from screenshots

I hope if free-aim is added, seems like it from the above comment, that it's toned down from RO's.

While I like RO's wide freeaim in RO, I don't think it should be nearly as big an area in KF..

I disagree, RO's freeaim is not wide at all, its just perfect, mayb even a bit too narrow

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was referring to the presence or lack of crosshairs, should have clarified that.
We already said "No Crosshairs"... somewhere... I'm sure... but my head hurts after 3 days at GDC, so who knows?

So - no crosshairs. All the crosshairs will go to join the RO crosshairs in the Center for Ancient Cross Hairs (otherwise known as C.A.C.H. - pronounced as in "Loch").

Upvote 0