• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

The ultimade hero achievment seems to be broke...atleast for me... it says survive a hole round while caping all obj without dying... but it doesnt work for me... made it 4 times now and still dont have the award :mad:(servers had 16 human players and had the star).. two times on odessa and two times on danzig as russian... do you need to be commander for this one? do you need to be the first one in every cap?? do you need to be in cap the complete capture??

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the sniper one isnt working for me. I got 50 kills with it in my 1st match for a fact, as I got the kills-silver achievment with only a sniper(OK, so maybe some nade kills)

I then got the vasily achievment on leningrad, which is 10 more. Then, i got countersniper and even more sniper kills, but i still dont have the excellent sniper in bronze thing. Ive easily gone over 100 kills w/it

Upvote 0
Keep in mind guys, if there are less than 16 players on the server, anything you do will not count towards Achievements. We know this has not yet become common knowledge, but a server that has a Stats star next to it in the Server Browser is only counting progress toward Achievements when there are over 16 players on the server.

Upvote 0
Question about Ultimate Hero.

Say you're playing a defense map in which the defenders can re-cap objectives, such as the Russians on Zhitomir (sp?). Lets say that you don't die once for the entire match. The Germans capture Krasnaya, but the Russians re-take it and hold it for the rest of the round. You were in the capture for Krasnaya. Do you get Ultimate Hero?

Upvote 0
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987090769/stats/RedOrchestra

yeah, dont think bronze sniper is working, had 53 (yes i counted) sniper kills as sniper on danzig with a full 40player server....

also, it's raining men.....hmmmm lasted literally 6 minutes on leningrad without dying and i know i had to have killed at least 10 infantry with HE shells :confused:

oh well.....gotta love bugs :D

best was the Glorious Leader on kurland kessel......for ONCE the russians actually listened to their SL and avoided the artillery!!!! capped the trenches with 8 seconds left....simply awesome

Upvote 0