• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Interactive announces Killing Floor, a survival-horror co-op shooter for PC!

Is it for real ? If thats the only game You are developing right now then I'm deeply disappointed. It's like hearing that studio that has created one of the best flying simulator decieded that their next project will be HAWX 2 :/ I hope this is Your "second project" and the main one is some sort of realistic tactical shooter.

EDIT

I just found out that it is second project.... ufffffff :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They are making another game, which is supposedly "Will please RO players".

I for one, will pass this one probably unless the price is somewhere between 5-10€. I wish TWI good luck building a community for this one, because RO community won't be much help I'm afraid.

Upvote 0
Rak, I have a feeling that you and many other RO players will buy this game because Tripwire wants to be about releasing awesome games. This game is truly exhilerating and will be well worth the "recession friendly" entrance fee. Plus it supports our other title, which, as you said, will please the RO Community.

Indeed. I'll buy whatever game TWI releases as long as you don't loose "teh awesome", and this one promises to be awesome, to have all the things I wanted this game to have when I was playing its mod version, or the things that L4D is missing.

Looking forward for more details, and also eagerly awaiting the announcement of "GAME... 3?" which I hope is not too far into the future =P

Upvote 0
I bought unreal 2k3 and 2k4 just for RO, never played them though.

So I will buy this one because I think it will help Game3 in the long run.
After all it's all about money.

Oh and Rak, I don't think you can speak for the whole "Ro community" , there are enough people who enjoy the fun of gaming instead of only it's realism.
And this game looks like fun

Upvote 0
I bought unreal 2k3 and 2k4 just for RO, never played them though.

So I will buy this one because I think it will help Game3 in the long run.
After all it's all about money.

Oh and Rak, I don't think you can speak for the whole "Ro community" , there are enough people who enjoy the fun of gaming instead of only it's realism.
And this game looks like fun

Same on the UT2K3 and 4. Although the vehicle mode in UT2K4 was kinda fun, with the nodes and stuff.

Also, for me realism games have my preference but I enjoy a more 'arcady' kind of games aswell. (Read: CoD4, BF2 etc.)

Upvote 0
Ok, maybe I'm a bit of pessimistic about this. If that realistic feeling in movement and weapons from RO is there, bundled with a "recession friendly" price tag, this may worth a shot. I know you guys are doing wonders with the UT 2.5 engine.

BTW I bought UT2004 just for RO too. In fact, it was unavailable(sold out) in Turkey and I got it from Amazon with a huge shipping price along with 4 friends.

I'm just more interested in that new game rather than this one. I also hope they announce the next project earlier before this one goes retail.

Upvote 0