• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Shouting/screaming whilst charging

shadowwill

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2007
I have an idea that might make bayonet charges a bit more intense. It would be great if when running up to an enemy with a bayonet your player and other players let of a sort of battle cry/scream, i thought of this idea when watching a ww1 film where people were charging their enemies and shouting and thought this in RO would be damn sweet. However it would be quite annoying if the player did it all the time so it would be good if it was a rare thing. Just an idea though and think it may give RO a more realistic feeling.

Regards, Will B

PS, I noticed a thread on a similar subject but i thought i should make a new thread because i thought my comment wouldnt be noticed in the other thread.

Dumb idea.

Just because you are running at someone with a bayonet dosen't mean you are automatically screaming and yelling.

Don't base things of what you see from Hollywood. They made them scream so the movie would seem more dramatic.

Yeah, I prefer to sneak behind the enemy charge and stab them in the back. An automatic scream would make that less effective.

Make it an option...

Upvote 0