• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 3rd Shock, Recruiting Again

We play scrims almost every day of the week. We like to win - and try our best to do so.

3.SA is a friendly team and you'll usually find someone on team speak to pub with on off hours.

I just can't stand girly/emotional types and asshole types but if you're a cool dude - join the clan.

url: www.3rdShock.org
steam - sovnarkom
xfire - sovnarkom

Last edited:
I remember making that video.

Among others I was the commander who was killed when he was captured and one of the guards who loaded him onto a "special" train. I was also the "old man" with all the children "failing to slow down the Russian assault.

Been awhile since I saw that video, but it is still a very good watch.

Thanks Koba for posting it up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We're recruiting tankers now.

Requirements:
  • You gotta be a team player who follows the general strategy that the team is dedicated to. Everyone's input is still appreciated before/after the match.
  • You can't be too shy about using your microphone - Call out enemy positions and communicate/cooperate with the rest of the team.

3.SA plays scrims on a daily basis although we don't expect our members to attend them all. Please have a sense of humor if you join us - no angry elitists or dramatic/emotional types. Character trumps skill.

And we no longer have ranks or soviet names - everyone is equal and you can call yourself whatever you feel like. The Soviet name thing was fun while it lasted though. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0