• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nuclear Subs now with Women Crew

Proof, or it didn't happen :D.

My niece is a fixed cabin crane operator.
Highly respected.

My wife hangs the wall paper.
I do the cooking.

Today I fashioned a magnificent bracelet in the form of a feather, would you like me to slip it on to your wrist :rolleyes:.

Buggered if I can find a girl to play Zoey with me and my boys.

Have fun...

Upvote 0
Murphy, you for got to type 'ate'.
lol...
87340d1220554030-funny-strange-random-pics-2db6wiw.png
;)

Upvote 0
I women. work Heavy construction and I am good at it. I dont get any breaks and work hard. You all could be more respectfully to women. You are a disgrace to men... Im gessing you are all probably boys still.

I don't want to be a flamer here but I find that hard to believe, to back this up go out in the morning and visit any new construction site and you'll find it's always totally dominated by men. Sure you can get women working in nuclear subs no problem all they do is sit there push a few buttons and talk about the latest soap dramas without getting their make-up ruined.

Upvote 0
I don't want to be a flamer here but I find that hard to believe, to back this up go out in the morning and visit any new construction site and you'll find it's always totally dominated by men. Sure you can get women working in nuclear subs no problem all they do is sit there push a few buttons and talk about the latest soap dramas without getting their make-up ruined.

Ofcourse, you do understand you are incurring the wrath of She-Hulk here?

Upvote 0
Officer- "General, have you heard the great news? They're manning their submarines with women now!"
General- "Good god! How can that be great? That means they have enough human resources to man a whole another fleet!"
Officer- "You don't quite understand Sir. It's easy."
General- "What's easy? I don't see anything easy about the situation officer."
Officer- "No Sir, they're easy to sink. You just have to knock on the door!"

:p:D

Upvote 0
There's one job a women can't do and that is being a builder (construction worker), a rough job which requires getting your hands very very very dirty and ugly. Only the guys can manage it.

No. I used to ate a girl who did that(Yes, it WAS a girl! :p).
About that article from last year, I like this quote "the Navy plans to get women into submarines and avoid mixing with seamen by making two US Virginia class subs consist of all-female crew and officers. " LOL

Upvote 0
No. I used to ate a girl who did that(Yes, it WAS a girl! :p).
About that article from last year, I like this quote "the Navy plans to get women into submarines and avoid mixing with seamen by making two US Virginia class subs consist of all-female crew and officers. " LOL

Oh god, why did I read semen? :(

Upvote 0