• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TWI working on 2 games?

I was looking around at the comments in the Voodoo Extreme website about RO update and I found this comment:

TripwireRamm
Mar 7 2009, 9:01 AM

To answer your question, yes we're working on a new game. Actually we're working on two games. One game should be a big hit with fans of our first game, and the other is something you'd never expect us to do ;) Both games are going to be announced in the not too distant future so keep watching the news.

John Gibson, President of Tripwire Interactive.

Ok so I guess us fans of RO can most likely expect RO2 or similar with ww2 setting. :D And for the 2nd game, I cant think of anything weird they can come up with. A space shooter?lol

Sounds good, though this could explain why news is taking so long, after all for a small company focussing on 2 different games at the same time it's going to take much longer.

Does make you think about how that will affect quality of either game though.
I wouldn't worry too much about the quality of either title. They have some pretty vocal testers who will call them out if something sucks. ;)

Upvote 0