• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New rotation on TWB's Old Glory server

TWB*JimMiller

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Hello everyone, we have taken the suggestions from the community and have made changes to our map rotation on Old Glory. We tried to balance the maps as evenly as possible. We have also added Pavlov's house and will be adding Dubrava Pub v2 in a couple weeks. We hope to see you soon on the battlefield.

Last edited:
I did not have to much time to stick around tonight, but Pavlovs house is a great map! So glad this one has been added it really plays very well and liked it right away even though it was my first time on it. One more good thing about Pavlov is on that map the grenades are restricted to I believe just the assault troopers which are limited so grenade spam is not a problem when the few nades we have need to be used at the right time upon entering the actual house.
Hey question where is the east server located? I try to play the other two TWB servers during the day, but my ping is always like 180-240 on those. I can play on East with 50-80 all the time. I wish more people would play East besides the weekends it's so boring otherwise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I presume pavlov's house is the map that got passed around a bit and divinehammer took up? That thread's been dead for a while i must take a look at the finished product.

Right ok i see it's the beta 2 wasn't following threads - downloading and gonna take a look in a bit

BTW would TWB ever consider running a standard 32 player server for maps that are smaller and therefore phaps work better with reduced playercounts?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies.
The Old Glory server is US based while the other 2 servers are EU based. That is why the ping is so high.
We do have a 32 player server called Boot Hill. We have made many changes to it including, small maps, map voting, custom maps, etc.. The only time the server has seen any population was one day when Arad was voted for 5 hours straight. As soon as the server was forced to a different map, it went empty.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Well that is pretty cool Jim Thanks! I have never been able to play Pavlovs online except on smaller servers. Hope to get some feedback on full play. I had actually pulled out the main buildings to redo but since customs werent getting much play I back burnered it. I am actually hoping that RO2 is in the works at which point the map will get a total makeover.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies.
The Old Glory server is US based while the other 2 servers are EU based. That is why the ping is so high.
We do have a 32 player server called Boot Hill. We have made many changes to it including, small maps, map voting, custom maps, etc.. The only time the server has seen any population was one day when Arad was voted for 5 hours straight. As soon as the server was forced to a different map, it went empty.

Regards,

ahha fair enough - although i kinda meant to introduce 1 or 2 at the expense of one of the 50 man servers really - otherwise I understand your boot hill will likely remain empty like so many others.

Personnally I'd rather see more servers populated meaning more map choice with if necessary less players - but you run successfull 50 man servers and you can't argue with that.
Prob just me hankering for some of the best days i had in RO over again - pre 50 player and on TWI in particular - but when it was just one server amongst many successful ones.
And every map was good - even 'krovy..

Upvote 0