• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Petition to North American server admins...

Graphic

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Nevada
Please, for the love of GOD, run something besides Arad and Danzig for a change?

There living in the western U.S., there are only usually 2 servers with a ping lower than 120 that have humans on them during peak hours, and it always turns out that the day's lucky servers almost always run Danzig or Arad constantly.

I'm starting to get really sick of this game. Not because of the game but because my only option is Arad and Danzig for the 1000th time! I had to go to a French server yesterday to play StalingradKessel just to keep my sanity!

I can't be alone on this...

Texas Militia will be bringing a 32-slot server online in the next couple of days. It's based in Dallas, so it sould give excellent ping for US players.

We decided to go old-school, with infantry only maps, no down-loads or other mods, and only the smaller maps in rotation. I think I still have 12-14 maps in the active list.

The name of the server is:
[TxM] Texas Militia : Infantry Only, Stock Maps, Fast Action!

our website is www.texasmilitia.com
(we are a multi game community with L4D, CoD:UO, CoD:W@W, DoD:S, and CS:S servers...breaking into the RO world with a solid core of dedicated RO guys - so look for us!)

Upvote 0
funny, coming from someone who runs a 24/7 Danzig server

funny coming from a person who has no server and one that has played on that Danzig server. thanks for the attempt at insult though ;) we also have a full infantry/ca server as well.

also funny how i was attempting to promote those other servers and HELP whereas you are just trying to be a prick. :rolleyes:

@breadtruck our "infantry" server is 12/19 infantry only maps. it used to be infantry only but we have changed the rotation. our server admin has yet to update the name to infantry/combined

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Texas Militia will be bringing a 32-slot server online in the next couple of days. It's based in Dallas, so it sould give excellent ping for US players.

We decided to go old-school, with infantry only maps, no down-loads or other mods, and only the smaller maps in rotation. I think I still have 12-14 maps in the active list.

The name of the server is:
[TxM] Texas Militia : Infantry Only, Stock Maps, Fast Action!

our website is www.texasmilitia.com
(we are a multi game community with L4D, CoD:UO, CoD:W@W, DoD:S, and CS:S servers...breaking into the RO world with a solid core of dedicated RO guys - so look for us!)
I've been playing one of the TxM servers a bit when the Australian servers are empty. I get a good ping (in the order of 200ms) which is fine enough for me to be a pain in the *** to the opposition :p

TWB is always a good server as well.

24/7 servers of any map are bad for the game in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Try a MOD...

Try a MOD...

Our server runs Darkest Hour MOD and is located in Chicago and will give a total change from the same old RO. As someone mentioned already is there are hundreds of servers but people need to start frequenting them. It only takes a few people to join ANY server and before you know those servers will fill up the same way the TWB servers do.

Once you get a server that is good for you bring friends and make it your own and keep coming back. The other day our server had 40 people in it but they were are from Europe and were playing from 12PM to like 6PM, then all disappeared and haven't been back since.

This is the biggest problem with the community as a whole. Just start filling up other servers that obviously ping good to you and get others to join you and bingo another full server will result.

Upvote 0