• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

***Your Favorite Whiskey***

Not a big fan of whiskey, but this stuff is tasty.

WildTurkeyAmHoney.jpg

Upvote 0
Pure is the only way to drink good single malt. Or only a teardrop of water. Nothing more.

Only insane person would put softdink to scotch single malt!:eek:

totally agree coke only with Jack or Jim and far lesser brands.

I have not tried any of the glenfiddich working my way round the world.
Whisky or Whiskey either way you know what we are talking about. I believe though that Whiskey is for American made and Bourbon since it can only be made in America makes it Bourbon Whiskey.
Anyone tried Bookers Bourbon? And then so which is better Jack single barrel or Bookers.

Now where is that bottle got me all thirsty and such....

Upvote 0
I got into whisk(e)y back in college, so I started off with some pretty rough stuff. At one point I thought Jim Beam was the best stuff in the world because of how it compared to the other stuff I was drinking.

But recently, I've branched out a bit. Here's a list of the bourbons I've been drinking recently:

Maker's Mark
Wild Turkey 101
Old Granddad Bonded
Buffalo Trace (really nice stuff)

Unfortunately Scotch and Irish whisky are fairly expensive over here in the States so havent had the chance to sample many. But J&B is pretty good, Black Bush is great, as is Jamesons.

J&B with a little soda-water (ie. just carbonated water) is a nice simple drink. Not sure if you consider that blasphemy or not, heh.

Upvote 0