• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Need a simple votekick menu

the votekick menu is buried behind 3 or 4 screens, you have to hit escape, configuration, voting or vote kick, maybe another, then search for the persons name (if you haven't forgotten it by then) then click it. Then convince others to go thru this same trouble (yeah right). All the while, not seeing anything of the map or what's going on while you are doing this lengthy process.

completly right, Mr. Moe.
thants why 90% of the players dont vote kick! :(

If a popup-window appears with a YES/NO choice for everyone they are FORCED to vote, which would make things more easy for everyone (exept the teamkiller!) :D

Upvote 0
I would rather not see a pop-up menu everytime someone calls for a kickvote unless there is a way for me to toggle that option off. That would get annoying very quickly, especially when the teamkiller himself or some other goof abuses it.

But I agree there should be a quick, easy, and voluntary way to access the votekick menu from in the game, a keybinding that calls up the menu, say the number 0 for example (which is not default bound to anything), and an easy voluntary way to vote on it.

Upvote 0
a beter vote menu or something would be nice but i'd much rather see the old TK mutator brought back, where you could forgive a TK just by typing "np" in chat.
if 3 people didnt do that then you got kicked, if they did forgive you then your TK will be forgiven by the server aswell.
that automaticly gets rid of excesive TK-ers without the need for more then half the people on the server to do something about it.

Upvote 0
ffs plz better kick vote menu....
as all said here in theis very old thread(still nothing happend since 2006!!!!!).. a simple kick vote like yes(F1) no(F2) is really needed.. it should pop up and cover the hole screen if needed to get the people voting... because currend system is a joke... 4 people on a full 32slot vote and the rest not .easer they are to lazy or thay dont find it... so you end up the yelling in chat:VOTE THIS GUY OUT!!!

i would like too see a new kick vote system because current one seems to be too complicated for most public player, they don't know where to find it or are too lazy to vote TKs out. something like the F1 yes F2 no voting should pop up top right corner and stays there till the vote ends, or even a auto kick for people who are shooting or killing teammate (people who are staying in spawn and shooting you and your teammates all red...killing X teammates in a row[arty teamkills excluded...you can not punish a good commender for stupid teammates running blind into your atry] stuff like that..)
kicked player should be banned for 1 hour or something to prevent them form reconnecting and starting all over again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0