• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] My Country.

bus.jpg

Awesome quote there Nestor :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice pics, though i hate those fugly fake regimented evergreen forests grrrr.

Need to get out and about up north again think the furthest north ive been in scotland in the last year has been Perth:(. Though as Pharnakes said late spring is the best time to visit, though the North West coast is great in July.

lol wut? You ever been here in july?

Upvote 0
lol wut? You ever been here in july?

This place is where I spent loads of holidays as a kid, just up past Lochinver, 40 odd miles north of Ullapool.
achmelvichx-450.jpg

Seemed to have its own micro climate there, forcast would be for rain and we'd never see it, though it could be poring down 4miles along the road :confused: Always seemed to get atleast one good week of sun when we went up.

Upvote 0
This place is where I spent loads of holidays as a kid, just up past Lochinver, 40 odd miles north of Ullapool.
achmelvichx-450.jpg

Seemed to have its own micro climate there, forcast would be for rain and we'd never see it, though it could be poring down 4miles along the road :confused: Always seemed to get atleast one good week of sun when we went up.
My country is like that all over 90% of the year :D

That is when it's not on fire :(

Upvote 0