• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] My Country.

Pvt.pile

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Sconnie Botland
I meant to post up these pics a while ago but never got around to it anyway there a random selection of pics taken from the last 2/3 years. Most of these pics were taken when we were out on the bikes so there might be one or *cough* 30 odd pics with bikes, ill try and source out good ones with scenic views with no bikes.

Up at Griffin forest up north.

griffinenduro001.jpg

griffinenduro005.jpg

Loch Lommand.

Don't try hill walking with a hangover :confused:.

Picture051.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture053.jpg

I bunked in to the Stiff Little Fingers concert at Lock Lommand.
My girlfriend was born 'n' bred in Paisley.
Me, being a Southerner, was very wary of the Scotch:eek:.

Had a great time, got wippedout for three days and being a guest, was not permitted to put my hand in pocket.

loch-lomond-fest-prog.jpg

Fine land you have there, and a worthy thread...

Upvote 0
I just have this mental image of Pile and his mates yomping across the countryside, Pile with his hands in his pockets going,
"It's ****E being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the ****ing Earth!
The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization.
Some hate the English. I don't. They're just ******s.
We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by ******s. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY.
We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a ****E state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any ****ing difference!"

Upvote 0