• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad The Art Of Warfare - *Recruiting*

Oh yes, we're still recruiting, looking for enough members to ensure Red Orchestra stays in TAW. So come join the 1st Btln of our Vanguard Division, this is Dedicated to Playing Red Orchestra within TAW, untill Red Orchestra gets it's own Division.

We still play in Clanbase, though need more regular numbers to be more competative.

Drop me a PM or send me an email if you have any question relating to applying in TAW or questions about the clan.

Upvote 0
yep we're still recruiting new members.

just contact me if you got any further questions:

xfire: payback84
e-mail: [email protected]

Upvote 0
TAW still looking to more members to join us and help us to be a stronger gaming community. Whether you're intresting in competions or simply want to play with a regular bunch, working on team work.

It's not important if you're the best or the worst,. What's important to us is that you can join in.
ww.taw.net
We practice Tuesdays and Thursdays 9pm uk time, weekly. Also we now have an additional practice, Sundays 8pm till 9:30pm uk time. Join at www.taw.net or pm me, catch me on xfire 11hunter11 or simple drop me an email at [email protected] for more info.

Upvote 0