• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Silent nades

My only gripe with nades is the fact that I can't detect the russian ones. No matter which display resolution -_-
They blend superb to the ground (foilage off) and I don't know which console tweaks I should use to make them a visible.

Furthermore, I'm getting weird occasions with russian nades too. When they are further away, I die to them - when they are POINTBLANK, I only get a short redout :eek:

Upvote 0
This has nothing to do with the sound but I am going to say/type it anyways. In Game 2/RO2 I hope they make it possible to throw yourself over a nade to save the people around you. I've tried that once in the current RO and I think I made the explosion bigger somehow...

You want to jump on the nade using your feet (standing up). That's the best way to save your buddies in the cap zone. Prone diving on nades doesn't work.

Upvote 0
This has nothing to do with the sound but I am going to say/type it anyways. In Game 2/RO2 I hope they make it possible to throw yourself over a nade to save the people around you. I've tried that once in the current RO and I think I made the explosion bigger somehow...

There is new patch for DH, and this is already possible.. but how it works i dont know coz i didnt patch it yet.. will see in near future :)

Upvote 0