• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Theatre Of Conflict present's "All Fronts" Campaign..

Sounds fun,

A couple of suggestion as I ran BFE and played both sides in iron C.

You really need CC in there to balance late war AT weapons.
Early war I wouldn't use to may of the stugIII smoke tanks they can really take the fun out of a game(smoke lasts forever)
Midwar don't give out stugIII H like candy they are as good as panthers.
Armored beast does give the Germans more of an advantage last time I played combined arms maps it turned the Pfoust into a super weapon against tanks and personel and nurfed the satchel. You might have to adjust reinforcements and roles if you dont want a onesided battle.

Here is an old loadout list and avability dates from IC it might help you guys
Germany:

Infantry:

1941:

SMG: 1
PTRD: 1
MG-34: 2
Sniper: 2
G41: 4

1942:

MG-34: 2
G41: 3

1943:

SMG: 1 (3 for week 3 STG available)
PTRD: 1 (not available after week 3)
MG-34: 2 (MG-42 available after week 3)
G41: 3 (G43 available after week 3)
Panzerfaust: 4 (week 3)

1944:

SMG/Assault: 3
Semi-Auto: 2
MG: 2
Panzerfaust: 3 : 2 (week 3)

1945:

SMG/Assault: 2
Semi-Auto: 2
MG: 2
Panzerfaust: 2

Armor:

1941:

Halftrack: 1
PzIII(HE): 2
PzIII(APCR): 4
PzIVF1: 5

1942:

PzIII(HE): 2
PzIVF1: 4
PzIVG(F2): 5 (week 2): 4 (week 3)
Panzerkampfwagen T-34(r) : 5 (week 3)
StuG: 5 (week 2): 4 (week 4)
Tiger: 7 (week 3)

1943:

PzIII(HE): 1
PzIVF1: 2
PzIVG(F2): 3
StuG: 4: 3 (week 3)
Panzerkampfwagen T-34(r) : 4
Tiger: 5
PzIVH: 5: 4 (week 3)
Panther: 7 (week 3)

1944:

PzIVF1: 2
StuG: 3
PzIVH: 3
Panzerkampfwagen T-34(r) : 3
PzIVG: 4
Panther: 5
Tiger: 6

1945:

StuG: 2
PzIVH: 2
PzIVG: 3
PzIVF1: 4
Panther: 4
Panzerkampfwagen T-34(r) : 4
PzIII(APCR): 6
Tiger: 6

Soviet Russia:

Infantry:

1941:

DP-28: 2
SMG: 2
SVT40: 3

1942:

SVT40: 2

1943:

PPSh41: 1
PPD40: 2
PPS43: 2
M44: * (no cost but made available to soviet rifle class week 3)
Panzerfaust PT soldat: 5 (week4)

1944:

PPS43: 1
Panzerfaust PT soldat: 4

1945:

PPS43: 1
[FONT=&quot]Panzerfaust PT soldat: 3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Armor:

1941:

Universal Carrier: 1
BT-7: 2
KV1: 3
T-60: 3
T-34/76: 6

1942:

KV1: 2
T-34/76: 3: 1(week 3)
BA-64: 3 (week 3)
SU76: 4 (week 4)

1943:

T-34/76: 1
BA-64: 3
SU76: 4
T-34/85: 5 (week 3)

1944:

T-34/76: 2
T-34/85: 1
SU76: 3
BA-64: 4
IS-2: 6 (week 2): 4 (week 4)

1945:

T-34/85: 1
T-34/76: 2
SU76: 2
T-60: 4
KV1: 4
BA-64: 4
IS-2: 4

[/FONT]

Upvote 0
The re-inforcements is per month. Each battle waged by a Army group is a month so the Axis have 3 Army Groups then it will take 1 month to complete the Axis turn. Then it's the Allied turn, this is when the Allies get their re-inforcements and could possibly launch a counter-attack the next month.

Each player has one life (Realism) rules, so you won't see huge tank battles or anything due to the re-inforcements. We've kept everything at a small actions level to keep the numbers we have (in a game server) realistic.

The Armored Beast Mod for the Russian campaign also has me concerned as well, because it does have some good things about it and some bad things about it.

Using CC is all up to the people that have the RO server, if they wish to load it up then we will intergrate it into the game. It looks like we could use a 40 slot server for RO so if anyone wishes to donate a server for this I would appreciate it. (I do not think we are getting the other server we had hoped for).

Thank you,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
metal we signed up to fight as an allied unit....if you could think of a realism unit name to give to us that would be sweet. oh and our numbskull clan members :rolleyes: that signed up as individuals.....you can remove their sign ups! :D

Doesn't this mean your unit has to meet the requirments of a Realism unit? (Realistic names, Ranks, etc)

Doesnt this also apply to the individual sign ups? Dont they have to use realistic names? Not stuff like Domozo230 etc...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
because we are a normal clan, we will be using a realistic unit name for this event, looks like we will be the 10th Armoured Division in the N. African theater and the 1st Tank Division on the Eastern Front, and our players will use realistic names for the battles. that is all that is required of us and that is we will be doing, unless i should start calling myself the rear admiral of the SiN tugboat fleet though!!! lol nah, we just don't use a ranking system for our clan.....not part of our philosophy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol nah, we just don't use a ranking system for our clan.....not part of our philosophy.

What Im trying to say is that to be apart of the Realism campaign, your clan/squad should follow the rules of a realism unit (Since its a realism campaign) Im not saying you shouldnt join or anything, just that realism units, have to use Names and realistic ranks.

Upvote 0
Your not familiar with the rules then are you palma. this is a realism campaign, but not like the old isolated ones. This is open to EVERYONE, we relised isolationism will only kill the realism community. All that is required is to use realistic tags/names in matches, ranks are not forced. hell what do ranks do anyways except split people apart. true leadership comes from down the ranks.

Upvote 0
Your not familiar with the rules then are you palma. this is a realism campaign, but not like the old isolated ones. This is open to EVERYONE, we relised isolationism will only kill the realism community. All that is required is to use realistic tags/names in matches, ranks are not forced. hell what do ranks do anyways except split people apart. true leadership comes from down the ranks.

exactly. took long enough, but glad it people realize that now. :)

btw, our clan has approved the change of my status from co-leader to rear admiral of the tugboat fleet if needed! :D jk

Upvote 0
One life per round works on most maps, it is hard on certain maps like Smolensk stalemate but still do able. I prefer the more caucus single life game play were people actually fear for their lives to a certain extent rather that the repetitive die, spawn, die, spawn grenade throwing suicide satchel charging lunacy of standard game play. The idea of limited re-spawns is a nice theory but in practise that does not work very well at all.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann

Upvote 0
Well, I was hoping for something other than a snooze fest.
There are about 3 or 4 maps that work with one life. The rest feel like watching paint dry especially if it has a time limit over 12 minutes. Tryed one time on a unlimited time, one life game after about 25 minutes we all just went out and attacked and got shot. Just don't have the patience or endurance of grueling boredom that the SS clans do, I guess.

Upvote 0