• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Defiance

When all else fails just swear and call them a troll, it impresses everyone and always wins the arguement. The day you actually contribute something to a thread is the day I'll start caring what you post, until then just assume I don't care and save it.

Btw, we've never actually met in real life but nice try anyroad, and if you bother to read (shocking suggestion I know) I'm not the only one who disliked it, or who you've flamed for such, but whatever makes it easier for you to rant.

Upvote 0
Fair enough, yeah the bridge comment was out of hand, my apologies.

Not trying to be elitist, just really see it hard calling the film accurate when it's not in most of it's points. It's not something that I think people should scoff at lightly, especially when we know through various research organisations that people take most of what they see in films as true. In light of that I think it's a film makers duty to try to atleast hit the mark as best they can and not gloss over the darker sides of the story.

True, it is good a story gets some attention, especially if it's a part of history passed over or ignored by most, but I'd be alot happier if they didn't turn it into a black & white good vs evil, especially when victims of their crimes are still alive today and a major investigation is under way by the Polish government.

Upvote 0