• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Activation Email issues???

Dorkfish sent me a PM asking if I could do anything about getting him an activation email or at least his account activated. He is new to the forum and I told him to send a PM to Yoshiro but not knowing who all the moderators of the forum are I'd hate to point him in the wrong direction.

He's able to send and receive PM's so could one of the moderators look into why he didn't receive an email or able to have another one sent or just activate his account. Dorkfish just bought the game and would like to join the forum...

Thanks,
CLOWN

Glad everything worked out. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the RO community as a whole.

You'll have to try out some of the MODS for RO. These being CC (Carpathian Crosses), MN (Mare Nostrum), DH (Darkest Hour).

If you get into DH, I'm part owner of a server, it's 2Mannys DH(2.0) Customs Heaven. We also have a site and a forum over at www.2manny.com.

Feel free to stop by anytime.

Upvote 0