• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

I've decided that playing Warfare on public servers is occasionally just like playing RO on pubs. There is a horrible aggravating sadness when you have a team that either never votes for a human commander, or keeps voting for a human commander that never does anything, so your base and factories keep getting blown up without a fight, you lose cities, and you know that victory would be in your grasp if you could only get a freaking commander!

Sorry, I had a bad experience last night.

Upvote 0
Last night i played on an ACE server which used the new custom Afghan Village map from Opteryx.
ACE added some SF-units wich wear uniforms that reminded me of the Dutch KCT (our commando's), with some personalised gear etc in it.

Let me tell you, that is the most immersive game of ArmA i have ever played, and i got it on release day :p The Afghan Village map is truely great and during that mission i felt like i was in the newsreports.
Had 6 people all working together and covering eachother, and divided in buddyteams without even talking about to do so, and we had some 'oh ****'-moments wich were pure epic win.

Also, the new medic-system in ACE kicks ***. Basically you can examine people and the game will tell what condition they are in: conscious, unconscious, bleeding, if there is still a pulse etc. Following the examination you can treat them: bandage wounds, inject morphine or inject epinephrine.
This definitely makes playing a medic more worth your while.

I'll upload the screenshots to Photobucket and post a link so you can see all the screens i took, all 38.

Upvote 0