• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Add a Kubelwagon

There are a lot of things that should be fixed with the stock game, like the mentioned clown car and the Gewehr 43's bullet drop (not to mention the sound). However is this even possible via modding or would IW have to do it? :confused:

Modders could probably do it, weapons are no problem, thouse can be mutated, and alot can be done with them this way, vehicals i have no personal experiance with, i have never mutated one myself, but i suspect alot could be done here aswell with a mutator.

For instance, imagine how much it would help if people where only allowed to exit a vehical if it was at a standstill, then satchel wielding maniacs coulden't pop out of a BA at will and start throwing bombs.
the benifit would be even greater if we could add an exit vehical delay, as has been discussed so many times here.

A mutator may be able to do thease things, but who could make it? thats allways the big problem in this community.. the few skilled modders we have are allready hard at work on MN, CC and DH it seems.

Upvote 0
I would restrict the satchel only to combat engineers so that no-one else especially tankers could not pick it up. I'd make the panzerfaust/ptrd a soldiers weapon only and try to keep it these weapons German/Russian only(Especially the faust). That would get rid of most of the problems with out too much codeing.

Upvote 0
I know this thread is old, but why cant Mgs shoot out tyres or at least immobilize a tyre vehicle

I would like to see more vehicle types than less, and clown cars exist because you have to kill them, not immobilize them, if they were stunnable no one would get in one, let alone head to a tank, cos all eyes would be on you when you exited

Sined

Upvote 0
I know this thread is old, but why cant Mgs shoot out tyres or at least immobilize a tyre vehicle

I would like to see more vehicle types than less, and clown cars exist because you have to kill them, not immobilize them, if they were stunnable no one would get in one, let alone head to a tank, cos all eyes would be on you when you exited

Sined

Do you think a car is immobile because a tire is flat?

Upvote 0

Sined

They had solid rubber wheels I think, well clown did anyways. Not inner tubes or filled with air

Upvote 0
Keep the clown car just reduce it's max speed. It's laughable how they move around the battlefield without their tranny or suspension system giving out on them. One of the servers that runs Arad Real Forest 4 gives the German side a motorcycle with side car as an option. Pretty fun to drive around too.

Upvote 0
I thought they did?

Doesn't look very much after solid tires.

800px-Ba64_nn.jpg

Upvote 0
Keep the clown car just reduce it's max speed. It's laughable how they move around the battlefield without their tranny or suspension system giving out on them. One of the servers that runs Arad Real Forest 4 gives the German side a motorcycle with side car as an option. Pretty fun to drive around too.

Max speed is ok with 45 km/h. As I always say, reduce acceleration and most important: encrease the time the wheels can be steered from hard left to hard right. Nobody can steer a car without servo from hard left to right within half a second. That's the true reason the B-64 is called a clown car.

Btw: The VW 82 will need three seconds to steer from left to right.

Upvote 0