• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

awesome mod

thehiddenmg4.jpg

Upvote 0
Soldat! Yaarr!

Soldat! Yaarr!

Bah! 3d games, fie, fie! 2d games got my seal of approval! D:

screenshot08110308ok7.png

A quick return on the other end of the map, and a quick loss of the flag back home. MERDE!

screenshot08110315gk9.png

Thou shallt not pass!

screenshot08110322xb8.png

The host of spectators is discussing the technical possibilities of ghosting ;)

screenshot08110327iv9.png

Bent in a crescent-shape, hell-bent on killing that other guy!

screenshot08110330ui2.png

Aw, man, they've fixed the pause-movement bug! Might as well unpause, not returning that one!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, as far as multiplayer rts games go, Generals is the sh!t. I'm saying that despite the major lag/framerate issues we (me and my brother) have in this game. There is some sort of a memory leak or something and it causes frames per second to change to seconds per frame some time into the match. Sometimes it snaps out of that again a few minutes later. I don't know if that occurs online too because I never played it online but in lan games it's really bad.
Normally I would consider such a state unplayable but the time around those faque-ups is so sweet that we keep coming back to the game.:p

Do you guys know a cost-effective way of making screenshots from xbox (the old one) games? I got some gems I'd like to show around but photographing the screen with a digi-cam looks pretty bad.

Upvote 0