• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No thread on Obama's vitory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean barrack HUSSEIN Osama?? the muslim terroris who eats baby foetusses at lunch?

:D
no, im verry happy obama has won, Mcain and Hillary used to be part of the few american politicians i used to have sympathy for.
but the way they behaved in the campaign made me lose all respect i had for them.

So when Clinton passed a Presidential Order allowing sales of high technology that helped the Chinese miniaturize their nuclear warheads, employ dummy and MIRV warheads, and improve their accuracy you were happy?

Strangely he was given tens of millions of dollars for his Presidential Library, and reElection Campaign from The Communist Chinese.

This is why people who do not read news papers should not vote.

Obama's got it all; he's a great speaker, he's handsome, and appeals to pretty much all age groups. But he's not a friend of freedom (he supports the Patriot Act, gun control, etc). Better than McCain the warmonger though. We'll see how it goes.
Yes, he is another authoritarian buffoon.

Just wait you will see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.