• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

The Lada broke down.... :(
P1150600.JPG

P1150598.JPG

Upvote 0
My newest vehicle. A 1972 Chevy C20 Camper Special. It has a rebuilt 402 bored .040 over with a 3/4 RV cam, new forged pistons, and an edelbrock torquer intake. I had to get a Holley for it because it did not come with a carbuerator. The Turbo 400 transmission is also rebuilt with a B&M stage 2 shift kit. This rebuild had about 2000 miles on it when I bought the truck for $650. The reason it is so cheap is because there is alot of rust in the cab area of the body. I will take care of it.

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

Upvote 0
Drive my scion xb. Several other names include the toaster, ice box, and Box on wheels. : )

Featuring a weak engine, this baby struggles to get up hills. The box shape of the car amazingly has major resistance to wind and will become noisy. When driving in the fast lane, avoid passing faster cars such as camaros or mustangs to make yourself look like less of a fool. The car has great gas milage and that being said with the 4 cylinder engine, i could really go for a 6 cylinder. Sound sytem is great on this car but if you are looking to let evevryone else on the outside hear it too, also think agian. Upgrade to get a sub woofer in the back to shake some buildings u pass by.

Durability-9
Speed-7
sound-7
gas-10
over all= A-

Upvote 0
Anybody here seen Formula 1 and the analysis of the final Interlagos Grand Prix?

Something fishy going on with Timo Glock, he had slicks on the final lap and was in front of Hamilton.
When all of a sudden he somehow got passed by Hamilton on a track which was dry enough for slicks to break even with intermediates lap times...

And Hamilton even got passed by Vettel! :eek:

Coincidence? I don't know. It stinks. And I don't like the evil smile on mr Dennis' face either.

Upvote 0
Did i mention that the scion xb attracts girls? Due to the amount of free space, it makes that perfect for making out in the back without having to be crammed up.

Another cool feature is that if you drive maniacally, theres a little tracking device that records your actions so when a crash comes about, ur out of luck cause those insurance companies will see the data, and laugh at you. :(

Upvote 0