• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

ra312008102917121646es5.jpg

Boomski.

Upvote 0
Whats your system specs Pile?

Quite old and I get between 18 - 40 fps in game. Even with these low FPS the game runs fine and is smooth for the most part.

GFX Settings

Res 1280 * 1024
Texture, Model and Landscape on highest and things like shadows, water and grass are all turned down because my card just can't them. AA and AF at 2.

Windows HE XP
Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 oced to 3.0 ghz
Geforce 7800 GTX
2 gig DDR II memory

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some screenshots from my Uprising map for Far Cry 2, still WIP.

oasismapes1.jpg

The map is supposed to be called Land of the Phoenix, and to accomodate that name, and further increase the mood of the map, i decided to make the sun go down, in a coollooking sunset.
This pic is taken from objective C, on a tablemountain.
screenshot0085br8.jpg

This screenshot is taken from the same tablemountain, overlooking a small dogon village
screenshot0086la7.jpg

This last pic is taken from objective A, on another small tablemountain wich supposedly houses the village's shaman in better, non-wartorn times :rolleyes:
screenshot0084kf0.jpg

Upvote 0
The others posted daytime shots, so I'll post 2 nighttime shots.

Gotta say, I pretty much fell in love with the Fallout universe. Never really played the old ones (tried it out once, didn't like it), but this one is really good. It has this great post-apocalyptic, survivalist atmosphere. When I left the Vault I just admired the landscape for about 20 minutes. No less than 4 people asked me on Xfire how the game is, The Masta even asked me when I was only just in the menu screen. :D :pSo I guess a lot of people are interested in this game.

fallout3200810302349074ih7.jpg

fallout3200810302347518sz2.jpg

Upvote 0