• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Took the plunge, see ya's later

mein teil

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 17, 2006
philadelphia pa
yes the title says it all but has made alot of you wonder what happened. I in a way lost a family member in January. We talked about me joining the army under him and he gets a promotion. yada yada. It was 6 months in the making and now 4 months since signing I leave for Basic Training tomorrow morning at 0530. If all goes well and MEPS I will ship to basic on Thursday. It is something I have always wanted to do but have just always thought with the wrong head. My kids are older and with some support from my wife it was set in stone. I have not played RO since early August. I went through major withdrawl and have not talked to my [TK] clan mates since then. I know I am liked by many and hated by few on here. I have much love for RO and tried to break up with her many times, but it is truly the best game. The mods are great and I cant wait till I come back to reinstall and play. Keep on killin, its sweet!