• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour 2.0 has been released....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
for that installer problem as far as I can see in it and test "without steam" variant, it will give U some wrong default path to install and it can't continue unless... U will give it a drive letter first... and then rest of path is "meaningless" (it can lead to anywhere) for the script, so :) I hope it will help in the future, but we released 7z package...it was insufficient info on DH.com as we may see ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[quote='[RO]

There are more DH servers than that let alone RO servers. Right now there are 4 full DH servers, half a dozen semi full DH servers, 20+ full RO servers, and 30+ semi full RO servers with a total of about 100 live human players playing the game.[/quote]
Tonight Sat 10.30 in the UK we had one server full which was the Luftwaffe one which has no death messages and a black screen on death(which i hate) and a full splatt server on which i played Cagny on for around 10 minutes before i got bored and gave up. Can you please fix the Cagny map and make it slightly more interesting for the Allies.As its ****e at the moment.
I got so bored i even ended up getting a bren gun and trying to kill the Tigers with that.

Upvote 0
Is it me, or, aditionnaly to the fixed tank sights ranges being ****ed up on widescreen monitors like in vanilla RO, the coax MG trajectory really doesn't coincice at all with the visuals of the tracers? As in "tracers are shown like 10 degrees lower than the reall bullets trajectory" ?! I was wondering why german infantry would survive hails of MG fire, untill by firing on a spot down an upward slope, I spotted a second grouping of impacts, way higher up the one near where the tracers were landing ... :/

Upvote 0
yesterday, as an allied rifleman, i noticed my shots were (quite consistantly) hitting about ~40cm to the right of my iron sights from ~150m distance. i've never had this problem before and i don't think it's DH related but i thought i'd ask about it here. aside from a few small map problems the gameplay has been supreme, thanks team!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.