• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Call of Duty 5

Ehm, not really. You just claimed something without facts to back it up, until you can give visual proof of Germans with rolled up sleeves I think we both know that what you say simply isn't true.
Despite the fact how unbelievably ridiculous this discussion is, what are you talking about? It doesn't matter if germans back then would roll up the sleeves of their uniforms back in 1945 when it was raining, I was just saying that it makes no difference because in the end you get wet anyways and with common sense you'd know that, but looking how you keep discussing about **** like this I'm not expecting you to ever go outside your room. I'm outta here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh hey guys, don't mind me, I'm just fighting in a ****ing world war and my arms were getting a little sweaty.

german_soldier_running.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've seen alot of combat photographs that have German infantry with their sleeves rolled up. Whether rolled sleeves fits in the current weather they are fighting in in-game is right or not is a whole different matter.

And I haven't seen any original photograph that has NCO or CO running around with MP40 and wearing crusher cap like "Hi, I am possibly important person so please shoot me" yet you still see it nearly every game. It's just that in games small exceptions you might see eventually becomes the rule (kinda like CoD2 overweighted germans. Sometimes you could notice that like

Upvote 0

yeah i know it's obvious that all this sucks enough already, but is the laser-aimpoint sight really on teh G43's slide?

edit
just watched the video. honestly: WTF? why are they even trying to portray something like world war 2, a real event (dont tell me they are not portraying it, it has cliche nazi voices, pimped ww2 weaponary, rolled up sleeves etc.) and turn it into a major ****fest that would maybe amuse a 13 year old? is this meant to be a parody?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I cannot even finish watching that video it just pisses me off.

You should have, then you would have seen the hillarity that is killing a tank with a Tommygun :D

Well its official then, we should all know by now that the CoD series was never about hardcore realism, but this is shaping up to be the most unrealistic one yet, and how!

Upvote 0