• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Argument on tinternet ends in murder

internets.jpg

Upvote 0
He didn't need a passport, his personal ID would have sufficed.

Anyways, it's not really funny about banning everything, no. It's been mentioned, for instance, in the recent discussion about what happened in Finland that you can't really stop people determined to kill someone.
Here, the bloke used a knife - but his job was made easier by the fact that his victim knew him and trusted him. Bad karma.

Well, what follows from this is that you shouldn't really trust people you've made friends with across the tinternet.

Though it's beyond me, really, the sort of determination to travel to a different country to stab a fellow, just because of a game. Or, someone's claimed, it was about a girl. Well, last time I tried, you don't win girls over by stabbing their boyfriends to death. No, actually, I didn't try that. But I assume it to be so. This is some dangerous mixing up of reality and game. It's a shame that people fail to distinguish between those two.

Upvote 0