• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My RO Article in the main page of the best Israeli gaming site!

Erm, sorry but I will not translate it all into English now, but I can translate the sections and a little bit more:
(Beware that Hebrew isn't English, so the translation might be a little bit different)

The first headline is:
"Red Orchestra: A perfect Simulation, An amazing battlefield experience".

2nd section: "So in short- What is Red Orchestra?"
3rd section: "Sounds good, Tell me some more!"
4th section: "Maps"
(About the map styles; Tanks, INF, and both together)
5th section: "Capturing areas"
6th section: "Guns Guns Guns" (about the guns DUH, there I talk about the guns in the game, BTW I said there that in my opinion this game is got the best WW2 weapon modeling of all the WW2 games I've seen so far)
7th section: "An Ultimate battlefield experience" (About the amazing war feeling that the game offers, and some more stuff..)
8th section: "Why is it realistic?" (an explanation)
9th section: "And many more little things that make the game BIG" (Might sound silly in english :eek:) (About the game features, the bolt action rifles system when you have to press again to reload, the artilery, and recoil.)
10th section: "That's it??" (There I say that it isn't all, and the game has much more cool an fun stuff to offer.)
11th section: "To sum up" (A few lines about the game, its realism, and how to purchase it)

And last but not least: "Recommended links" (The one at the bottom, where I give links to RO steam page, another Israeli site's RO review, RO official website, and youtube :D)

Last edited:
Upvote 0