• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

T-34 vs Tiger

tried it, took me 15 minutes just to actually get the tank to advance. many things are translated from russian and is verry confusing.
my 8600 GT Geforce can't handle the best resolution??? grafix are quite crappy, strangely RO looks way better in-game
plenty of commands and options, t34 behaves strangely and is hard to controll.
interior is verry detailed, though not rendered well, not fotorealistic at all.
for a game thats advertised as realistic i was badly surprised that all crewmen can just zoom in their view by scrolling the mouse button WTF.
and there is a outside 3d view also, wich is sadly handy, because the grafix are so bad that it is hard to distinguish stuff.

i do hope TW will take inspiration from many nice features in this game for their next game, only done better.
this game is really not match for RO

Upvote 0
t34 behaves strangely and is hard to controll.

what
the grafix are so bad that it is hard to distinguish stuff.

what
Image_2008-02-01%202254.25.218.jpg

Image_2008-02-05%201458.02.218.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm disappointed :s after a couple of missions, I felt I was playing T-72: Balkans on Fire... the performance is just too low for those graphics :(
How can I play Far Cry 2, Crysis and STALKER CS without complaints and at the same time this game runs at 4-10 fps?? One of the great mysteries of the universe xD

My computer is over 4 years old but TvsT is running like a charm. I'm running it at 1024x768 and the only graphic slider I turned all the way down was shadows and water at half, the rest is at full or almost full. It must be a driver problem.

Upvote 0