• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

Interview with Randy Pitchfork, I know but that's how I call him.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=211340

15:50:41 -
Dibbs asks: Will there be a demo before the release?

Randy Pitchford: We are 100 per cent certain there will be a demo for 360, 99 per cent certain there will be a demo for PS3 and about 50 per cent certain there will be a demo for PC.

Upvote 0
Watching the interviews for this I feel like the devs really know what theyre doing and the game should be great. Unfortunately, the game footage says otherwise. The "storyline" and dialogue are cheesy, the gameplay looks just like the original (supress, flank, kill, repeat), and the first person models of everything look amateurish.

Upvote 0
Watching the interviews for this I feel like the devs really know what theyre doing and the game should be great. Unfortunately, the game footage says otherwise. The "storyline" and dialogue are cheesy, the gameplay looks just like the original (supress, flank, kill, repeat), and the first person models of everything look amateurish.
Agreed! From what they're saying it should be a fantastic game that meets all my high standards. However, every time I see that ****ed up hand model on the M1 Garand I cringe and say, "Gees guys, can't professionals do alittle bit better than that?!"

The main reason I really disliked the first BIA games is because of that damn foced "suppress and flank" gameplay that felt more like a stupid puzzle game than a WWII historical shooter. I do give them credit on the story line though -- most games dont even try to pull of a decent story with good voice acting, etc. Even if you think it fails, you have to give them kudos for even attempting such a thing... ESPECIALLY on a game that's made for consoles.

This PC demo "50%" chance business really disturbs me though -- of course, come to think of it, BIA has always been a console game at heart, unlike other console ports that used to originally be PC standards. *cough* Unreal Tournament 3 *cough*

Upvote 0
3 guys sticking together - TEAMWORK ON A SCALE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN GAMES!

Considering the fact BiA is not just regular shooting range (even though the cover system can be somewhat repetitive) and not over-epic game where you would storm Berlin or steal Enigma or do some other stuff like that, it is somewhat "true". BiA had suffered from overhype since day 1 though :p

Something I actually liked BiA in the first place. Cleaning a field from wooden poles is far from being epic, and so was ambushing fleeing germans from bunkers. On the other hand, they were far more interesting because they were not as epic as one might expect :p

Upvote 0